- To be eligible for the raffle, all applications must be made between October 9 to November 9 for the November 11 draw and from November 10 to December 10 for the December 12 draw.
- In cases that the subscriber’s service address has no Line-of-Sight (LOS) wherein there must be a visually unobstructed view between the Customer Premise Equipment (CPE) and the myBro base station, the initial cash-out will be refunded to the subscriber.
- Where applicable, pre-termination fees shall apply. Pre-termination fee is computed as follows: Remaining number of months in contract x the Monthly Service Fee.
- The discount stated above are non-transferrable, non-convertible to cash, and non-refundable.
- All applications are subject to validation upon application.
DTI Permit No. 3368, series of 2013.
DTI Permit No. 5573 series of 2013.
View Full Mechanics