Objective: To establish the billing
address declared by the subscriber for SOA delivery
and contact purposes.
- • Billing address indicated in the submitted
POB must be consistent with the preferred billing
address in the CIS.
- • POB must be in the name of applicant.
If not additional documents are needed to establish
the applicants relationship to the owner of the
POB- Any one of the following:
- Utility Bills
- • Electricity- e.g. Meralco, Local
- • Water – e.g. Maynilad, Manila
- • Telephone – e.g. Globelines,
- • Cable – e.g. Sky, Cignal, Cablelink.
- Credit Card SOA( latest)
- Insurance Premium ( SOA)
- Exclusive Club Membership Bill
- Bank Statement
- POB should be the latest
- Billing address will be based on the POB submitted.
- If POB is under the name of immediate family:
- Certificate and ID
- Sibling: Birth Certificate of both siblings
- Parent: Birth Certificate
- Spouse: Marriage contract
- Secure authorization letter
- If POB is under landlord’s /TP ( Third
Party) name: (renting/leasing)
- Secure certification and ID
- Stating subs is a resident
of subject address &
- Lessor authorizes use
of his address as the billing address
- Contract of Lease, preferred
but NOT mandatory.
NOTE: If not under subs name, address must also be
validated versus ID or POI or via call out.