What are PLDT’s New Home Security Devices?
PLDT now offers the latest range of home security devices that offer better resolution and convenience as you look after your home and loved ones. Here are 5 home security devices that you can choose from:
- eufy Indoor Cam 2k with 2k resolution, built-in human and pet detection AI, and pan & tilt feature
- eufy Outdoor Cam 2C with 1080P HD resolution, weather-proof with IP67 rating, wireless, and a battery that can last up to 6 months fully charged.
- eufy Outdoor Cam 2Pro with 2K crystal clear resolution, weather-proof with IP67 rating, wireless, and a battery that can last up to 12 months fully charged.
- eufy Video Doorbell with 2K crystal clear resolution, two-way audio, wireless, and a battery that can last up to 6 months fully charged.
- eufy Smart Door Lock with automatic locking feature, with multiple ways to unlock through fingerprint, PIN, WiFi, Bluetooth, or a physical key.
These devices can be controlled using the eufy Security app. Live or recorded videos or access, thumbnails, alerts, and reports, are viewable since every event is recorded based on the subscriber’s preference.
How much are these New Home Security Devices?
You can avail these Home Security devices for as low as P199 per month for 24 months. Here are the devices that you can choose from:
- Eufy Indoor Cam 2k for P199 per month for 24 months
- Eufy Outdoor Cam 2C for P699 per month for 24 months
- Eufy Outdoor Cam 2Pro for P899 per month for 24 months
- Eufy Video Doorbell for P549 per month for 24 months
- Eufy Smart Door Lock for P649 per month for 24 months
The monthly fee will be billed on top of your existing PLDT Home subscription. Other payment terms include 12 months and one-time payment options. For more details, please visit https://pldthome.com/homesecurity
How do I install and operate these devices?
Installing these devices are possible in a Do-It-Yourself (DIY) manner. Since the devices are connected wirelessly through PLDT Fiber’s high-speed internet, installation of the indoor and outdoor camera can be done in minutes using the screws, mounts, and brackets provided in the packaging.
- For the video doorbell and door lock, mounting can be done DIY or professionally, depending on the subscriber’s preferred location.
- First-time set-up requires the installation of the eufy Security App on your Android or iOS mobile devices.
- Step-by-step videos and text guides are provided in the eufy Security App for:
- Adding a new device: camera, doorbell, or door lock
- Set-up of WiFi connection,
- Homebase hub pairing for cameras
- Mounting or physical installation of the device.
Further instructions are also provided in the user manual and support website of eufy. For more details, you may visit https://support.eufylife.com/s/
How long is the warranty period and who do I contact for after-sales servicing?
All devices are covered by a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. PLDT frontliners can guide you in troubleshooting device connectivity. Eufy partners can be contacted through digital channels or physical stores for actual device troubleshooting or replacing defective units. Please visit https://www.pldthome.com/eufy-support for more details.
Up to how many Home Security Device units can I avail?
The PLDT agent who will process your order will inform you of the maximum number of Home Security Device units you can avail of.