Follow this simple checklist to troubleshoot your internet connection:
- Make sure that you are up to date with your account and you have no outstanding balance.
- Turn your modem ON and check if the POWER light indicator is steady green. If not, make sure that the modem is properly plugged in and check if there are any loose or damaged cables.
- Ensure that both ends of the patch cord is properly connected to the fiber optic slot at the back of the modem, and to the small box called the Inner Optical Outlet. The PON light indicator should be steady green if the patch cord is connected properly.
- If you are connected via WiFi, WLAN 2.4Ghz or 5Ghz light indicator should be steady green or blinking, if there is an ongoing data transmission. If not, turn your WiFi ON by pushing the button located at the side or back of your modem.
- If you are using LAN cable for your internet, LAN light indicator should be steady green or blinking, if there is an ongoing data transmission. If not, make sure that the LAN cable is not damaged or the LAN CARD/ETHERNET is enabled.
- To indicate successful internet connection, the INT/INTERNET light indicator should be blinking slowly or blinking fast, if you are actively browsing the internet.
- If any of the above light indicators are not in their normal state, turn your modem OFF for 5 minutes and then back ON to re-sync your modem with our network.
If this does not resolve your concern, send us a message on PLDT Home FB Messenger or on Twitter @PLDT_Cares. Restoration of service may take 36 hours.