- Choose “Pay Bills” from the homepage.
- Select “Telecoms” then choose PLDT.
- Provide your 10-digit account number, the amount to pay, and telephone number. To save the biller details, type PLDT or set your prefered biller nickname.
- Select “Service Type” then choose “PLDT Landline” if your account has landline service only or “PLDT DSL” if your account has both internet and landline services.
- Tap “Next” to continue and wait for Bayad’s confirmation on your payment.
*Biller Service Fee Php 7.00 may be charged by Bayad App on top of the bill.