What is the PLDT Tracker?
It is a page in the PLDT Home website where you can check the progress of your new service applications.
This page also helps existing PLDT Home customers know if their account is part of a service interruption or to get the status of their repair ticket.
Who can access the PLDT Tracker?
The following PLDT Home customers can use the PLDT Tracker:
- Customers with new application request.
- Customers with a repair ticket.
- Customers who would like to know if their account is part of service interruption.
How can I access the PLDT Tracker?
Simply follow these steps:
For status of New Service Application
- Enter the email address and mobile number used during application or the 10-digit Service Reference (SR) number provided by our representative during the application.
For status of Repair Ticket or to know if account is part of service interruption.
- Enter the landline number with area code
What is a Service Reference (SR) number?
This is a 10-digit reference number provided by our representative during application that can be used to track the status of your application.
I cannot remember my Service Reference (SR) number and I forgot the email address & mobile number I put in the application. How else can I check the status of my application?
What information are available in the PLDT Tracker?
You may view the following information in the PLDT Application Tracker:
- Track my Application
- Application status
- Date and time of application
- Service Reference number
- Track My Repair Ticket
- Ticket status
- Date and time
- If Service Number is part of service interruption
The tracker is telling me the new application request is unsuccessful. What can I do about this?
The reason for unsuccessful application will be shown in the PLDT Tracker. You may be asked to file a new application, submit a document, or pay necessary fees to proceed with your request.
Where can I follow up my open repair ticket.
Can I also use this tracker to check the status of my other requests for upgrade/add-on?
The PLDT Tracker will give you the status of your service application, repair ticket, and the schedule of installer/technician visit.