LIONSGATE PLAY PASS ON PLDT BROADBAND POSTPAID PLAN
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using LIONSGATE PLAY Pass Service (“LIONSGATE PLAY Pass” or the “Service”) via select broadband postpaid subscription plans of PLDT Inc. (“PLDT” or “we”), you, as the Subscriber (“You” or “PLDT LIONSGATE PLAY Pass Customer”), hereby agree to the following:
- The Service
- The Service is a video on demand (“VOD”) service called LIONSGATE PLAY Pass owned by LIONSGATE Inc or its affiliates, made available to eligible subscribers as determined by PLDT.
- You may avail of a LIONSGATE PLAY Pass as an add-on to your existing PLDT broadband plan.
- The Service is open to all new and existing PLDT Home postpaid broadband subscribers Plans 1699 and up, which shall include but are not limited to subscribers of Fiber, DSL, and Microbiz. The Service is not available to landline only PLDT subscribers.
- The Service will be offered for free from June 1, 2022 until June 1, 2023 to PLDT subscribers. After June 1 2023, the Service will be auto-renewed and offered at P99/month as an add-on to the PLDT Home bill.
- The access and use of the Service is subject to these terms and conditions and all applicable terms and conditions of the Service by LIONSGATE Properties Inc. By availing of the Service, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to comply with the terms and conditions of PLDT for the use of this Service and the terms and conditions of the Service by LIONSGATE Properties Inc. You further agree that your access and use of the Service may be subject to such further terms and conditions as may be imposed by PLDT or LIONSGATE Properties Inc. from time to time.
- The number of streaming devices concurrent at a time is limited to 3 only.
- PLDT does not provide the products and/or services available via LIONSGATE PLAY Pass and therefore, does not provide any representations and warranties regarding the Service. The Subscriber acknowledges and accepts that he/she accesses and uses the Service at his/her own risk. PLDT is not responsible for and does not guarantee the functionality, availability or continuity of the Service at any time. PLDT shall not be liable or responsible for any damage or loss suffered or incurred by the Subscriber that may arise by reason of or in connection with the provision of the Service or the access or use of the Service by the Subscriber.
- For the full terms and conditions of the LIONSGATE PLAY service, please visit https://www.lionsgateplay.com/termsandconditions
- The Service will not be accessible if PLDT account is categorized or provided Notice of Disconnection or under Call Restriction. To resume access, PLDT account must be settled.
- The Service will auto-renew monthly until it is cancelled by the subscriber.
- You may call 171 or message PLDT Home on social media for any aftersales concerns.
- Use of the PLDT Service
In accessing and using LIONSGATE PLAY Pass with the PLDT Service, we require that you comply with the current bandwidth, data storage, and other limitations of the PLDT Service by ensuring that your activities do not improperly restrict, inhibit, or degrade our services nor represent an unusually large burden on the PLDT network.
The PLDT Service we have provided you is designed for your exclusive and personal use only. We require that you do not run a server on your home network, connect more than the agreed number of terminals, or provide network services to others via this Service.
We support and promote good citizenship within the internet community and will respond appropriately if we become aware of any inappropriate use of our Service. We have the right to monitor bandwidth, usage and from time to time operate the PLDT Service to identify violations of the Acceptable Use Policy or any inappropriate use of our Service and/or to protect the PLDT network and other customers in our network.
If our Services are used in a way which would be considered inappropriate, we will take action as we deem necessary, including but not limited to the temporary or permanent removal of content, cancellation of newsgroup posts, filtering of internet transactions, and the immediate suspension or termination of all or any of the PLDT data services, without incurring any liability or damages, subject to all applicable laws and/or pursuant to or consistent with orders, regulations or issuances by a competent authority.
You also agree not to resell or to make any commercial use of the PLDT Service, without the prior written consent of PLDT. Our Services must not be utilized in bypassing or in activity/ies that tend to bypass the Public Subscriber Telephone Network (“PSTN”) of PLDT or be used in prohibited service like callback, dial back, unauthorized audio text, International and National Simple Resale (“ISR/NSR”) and other similar services (the “Unauthorized Activities”). You also agree not to use our Services for any activity that is contrary to morals and public policy or which violates any ordinance, law, decree, order, regulation, or treaty.
Likewise, you may not use the PLDT Service other than for residential and household purposes. PLDT will not be responsible for any loss of revenues or financial profit arising from your commercial use of the PLDT Service.
The use of the PLDT broadband service is subject to the terms and conditions available via https://pldthome.com/terms-and-conditions.
PLDT Inc. (“PLDT”), in partnership with LIONSGATE Properties Inc. (“LIONSGATE”), gives you FREE access to LIONSGATE PLAY Pass (the “Service”) for a period of 12 months. In compliance with the Data Privacy Act, we share with you the principles that govern how your personal data will be collected, processed, and shared when you choose to avail of the Service.
Why we process your personal data
We collect and process your Personal Data (PLDT Home Account Number, Email Address, and Mobile Number) in order to process the activation of the free Service on your account, send you an SMS and/or Email with your LIONSGATE PLAY Pass Voucher Code, and monitor your eligibility to avail of the Service throughout the free period.
After June 1, 2023, the Service will auto-renew on the 13th month, chargeable to your PLDT Home account. One month prior to the expiration of the free period, you will receive reminders/notifications via SMS, Email, and call-outs to your PLDT Landline Number. You may opt to cancel the Service if you do not wish to continue with a paid subscription.
How your personal data is collected and processed by LIONSGATE
How your personal data is protected within PLDT
The integrity, confidentiality, and security of your personal data is important to us. This is why we strictly enforce this Privacy Notice within PLDT and have implemented technical, organizational, and physical security measures that are designed to protect your information from unauthorized or fraudulent access, alteration, disclosure, misuse, and other unlawful activities. Your personal data is also protected from other natural and human dangers.
We keep your Personal Data only for as long as necessary for us to (a) provide the Service for as long as you are subscribed, and (b) for our legitimate business purposes such as the conduct of internal audits, planning for future Service updates, and the provisioning of after sales support, and for a maximum retention period of twelve (12) years from the permanent disconnection of your PLDT Home account.
Your rights and choices
The Data Privacy Act gives you certain rights to your personal data. Subject to exceptions under the law, you are entitled to request:
- Access to the personal data we process about you;
- Rectification of your personal data if it is found to be outdated, inaccurate, or incomplete;
- Erasure when it is no longer needed to achieve the legitimate purpose of its processing;
- Restriction of processing of your personal data in limited circumstances;
- Portability of your personal data so that you may receive a copy thereof or that we transmit the same to another company on your behalf.
Depending on the circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. If you believe that your data privacy rights have been violated by the use of the Service, we encourage you to contact PLDT’s Data Privacy Officer to seek resolution of your complaint. You also have the right to go directly to the National Privacy Commission or to make a claim against PLDT before a competent court.
To exercise any of your rights, you may call PLDT 171 to report your complaint. You may also contact PLDT’s Data Privacy Office through the contact details provided below:
Home Data Privacy Office
Ramon Cojuangco Building, Makati Avenue, Makati City 1200 Philippines