You can easily change your WiFi Name and Password through the admin dashboard by following these steps:
- On your browser, just type https://192.168.1.1
- Enter “admin” as the default username and “1234” as the default password.
- To change your WiFi Name, go to Basic then tap Wireless LAN (WLAN) Settings
To change your WiFi Password, go to Wireless Lan (WLAN) Settings
- Go to SSID Name
- Type your preferred WiFi name in the box provided
- Click Apply Changes and Save
- Select Security
- Go to Encryption/Security Mode and select WPA2-MIXED
- Go to Pre-shared Key
- Type your preferred WiFi password in the box provided
If this is your first time using the admin dashboard, you will be prompted to change the default username and password under the Account Management section. On the same page, you will also see the available fields where you can change your SSID Name or WiFi Name and WiFi Password.
For further assistance, you may send us a message on PLDT Home FB Messenger, Twitter @PLDT_Cares or call 171.